Somehow it’s another Monday, I don’t understand why this keeps happening. And today was one of the Monday-est Mondays in a long time… The weather here is all over the place and my skin is DYING. Between the freezing cold and now using my Mia every day, my skin is completely freaking out. So I’m thankful for this L’Oréal Detox and Brighten Clay Mask (buy it HERE). I’ve been using this mask for a few months now and can confidently say, it’s one of my favorites.
- It goes deep into your pores – You can see in the picture below that this mask really gets into your skin.
- It’s pretty light – It goes on smoothly and sits comfortably on your skin. It doesn’t feel super heavy like some other clay masks.
- Your skin feels soft afterwards – Unlike some of the paper masks or sticky masks, this makes your skin feel super soft afterwards.
- It comes off like a charm – Besides requiring you to give your sink a good rinse afterwards, it does come off easily.
- When it dries, it’s very stiff – Don’t expect to be able to move your face without breaking cracks in the mask. Nose breathing is vital.
- The jar can dry out quickly – The glass jar comes with a white cap under the screw cap. This is the best way to keep it from dying out.
This mask feels comfortable and is definitely a good one to try if you’re new to Masks. Plus, the price tag is good since I got at around 8-10 full facial masks from the jar.
I would say 8/10.
Stay tuned for my review on a great mask for breakouts next week by ControlCorrective.